Pages

Monday, November 28, 2005

My kids are so weird!

But they are really cool too!

My six year old, Ysabella...that is the Spanish pronunciation of the name Isabella, which sounds the first letter like "E"... is sitting talking my ear off about her imaginary horse, and what good exercise she gave her earlier today.....like when was that? Before your science test? Before Breakfast... chances are it is really happening right this minute as she makes it up! And... she is wearing toe socks, rainbow colored no less, on both feet and hands!

My three almost four year old Moriah (NOT mariah, ie "they called the wind mariah," but MO-riah, the mountain where Abraham took Isaac, and the Temple was built) is singing all manner of nonsense she is making up as she goes along to the tune of whatever song is stuck in her head today, and is not napping like she is supposed to be.

And my son, who is almost two years old, Nathaniel, called Neno, is playing along with her in the room instead of napping. I haven't checked, but I'd bet he has his pants and diaper off and is playing with his "peindus" which I am sure needs no further explaination...do they ever grow out of that?!? On second thought...don't answer that!!!!!

This is just what is going on right now.... I keep journals of all manner of cute things they do and say that I could fill blog after blog with! They seem to be a little unusual at times, but I bet we all really are!

I'd better get back now, school must go on! It's time to snuggle up with my Ysabella and Laura Ingalls Wilder's book "Farmer Boy"... I Love Homeschooling!

No comments: