Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

blah blah blog

I am not sure what is interesting to those who may happen to read my blog. I have a great capacity to ramble on senselessly and can talk many subjects to death. But who in their right mind (no offense) wants to listen to me ramble on and on aimlessly?

I've found myself thinking lately about all the nonessential things I could bore you with...
Like how many times can I pin my finger to the garments I am making for my daughters? Or should I mention all of the super cute genius things my kids do? (Of coarse my kids really are geniuses. That's not just the "every parent thinks their child is a genius" thing....*wink**wink*)

So today on my fashionable list of things to do:
Of coarse we have to eat
Wash dishes
fold and put away laundry...wash a new load?
prepare for Thanksgiving and the weekend
teach my 1st grader & prepare for next week's end of semester testing
(we homeschool)
Finish one daughter's Christmas present and start the other's
and think of something to bolg about...

The list could go on I'm sure if I wanted to bore you by writting down little survival things like changing diapers and wiping noses, but I wont.

OK that's enough rambling for now.

No comments: