I have heard of a book about One Thousand things to be thankful for... little or big, breath taking or common... things you are blessed by. Though I have not read the book, I thought I could start my own list! As things come to mind I can write them down (was thinking I need a special journal for it :) (The more obvious of family and friends I didn't start with...)
1. The feel of a baby's hand close to your heart while they nurse or sleep.
2. The look in a loved ones eyes when they see you. (especially in young children who will have that look even if they saw you 5 minutes ago)
3. The smell of rain.
4. The sunshine on my face.
5. Clean, Hot, running water.
6. The smell of freshly cleaned little girl hair.
7. Cookies baking.
8. Long talks.
9. Walking on the beach.
11. Watching the stars come out.
13. Tea parties.
14. A good book.
15. Sunrise. and Sunset!
16. A bed, roof over my head and the bountiful things I take for granted (like toilet paper and soap!)
Sooo many things to write of... so little time to write! LOL