Pages

Monday, March 27, 2006

an updating

I tried to post a picture last week and it told me bogger couldn't do it....arg.
So I gave up.
I was pretty busy with visiting here and there, with family; so that's all of my excuses for being away so long.

Friday, I had my follow up with my GP Dr and it went well.
He said that I am doing a good job. He likes the changes I have made.
And he even said that he thought my dietician planned a diet for me before she met me and never adjusted for my own individuality.
I don't have to see him again for a while, unless I need to. So that is another blessing.
When pregnant I think you have too many appointments already, but when adding seeing a DR frequently and the dentist appts I need to make and then there's life in general...... it seems to me to be too many.
But here I am complaining about 2 DR appts a month when so many with different "conditions" have several more as normal. My Mom is a diabetic and she has several Dr appts every month and my Mother in Love has a friend with weekly Dr appts and tests! :( really sad to me.

As you see I still can ramble well.
We are almost 17 weeks.
"Your baby, now about in its 15th week of development, measures about 4.4 to 4.8 inches from crown to rump and has doubled in weight in the last two weeks to about 3.5 ounces. Fat begins to form, helping your baby's heat production and metabolism. The lungs are beginning to exhale amniotic fluid, and the circulatory and urinary systems are working. Hair on head, eyebrows and eyelashes is filling in." ~http://www.webmd.com/content/article/64/72366.htm~

Still I feel no movements, at least none that are unmistakable. I think I am feeling baby on occasions, but I did think that last time I had felt some movements, when it turned out we had miscarried, lost the baby, 2 weeks prior. Once again, it is a normal thing for many women at this stage of pregnancy to not feel or to be uncertain if they do or do not. I just have 3 children I felt by now, so I had hoped to be there again. I think it would ease some of the apprehension to be able to feel movement on a regular basis; knowing me, then I may start to wonder how regular a basis it must be to be a good indication everything is fine. I'll feel better when we deliver. I think.

Ok school awaits us.

No comments: