Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Let the nesting begin

Well, I think that I have started the nesting phase of this pregnancy. It's nice and it's not. ;0)

I feel tired, but there is something compelling me to scrub the bathtub, toilet and bathroom floor. To vaccume, clean all the glass sides of our tanks (fish and turtle), to wash the shower curtains, scrub the bathroom stool and clean the toilet scrubber holder.... maybe a little over the top.
The dishes are clean, the laundry is off the line, and put away, we did school... I feel accomplished, but somehow, not done.

I think, since I am tired, I should reign in the compulsive cleaning for the day. Rest is important too.

1 comment:

mommyofmany said...

Yes, Friend, please take care of yourself and don't overdo. And please remind me... When is your due date?